Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Game! Thank You Miss Lori!
















Searching The World

By Liam

Let the games begin! Each week, on Tuesday at 2:30, we begin to test out knowledge on the countries of the world. Miss Lori holds up a card and asks us questions pertaining to the certain country, 15 in all. We take turns guessing (or for some, answering), each time one wrong answer is given, another hint is provided and 1 point is taken away. Other times she holds up a picture card and asks a question from there, questions like “What is the capital of Australia?”. The scores are tallied and the winner is shown, sometimes the winner stands out like snow in a desert, often times the scores are only off by 5 points, once in a blue moon there is a tie. Oh, by the way, the answer is Canberra.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this game! It probably helps that I have memorized most of the cards first and second hints, thankfully, I have good team-mates to make up for the lost questions. I cannot believe the cards are gone now... how unfortunate... Oh well, we will have to make do, won't we?

Blake J said...

I love this game 2, it's always fun, even though i lose every time haha!

Unknown said...

South America!!!

Robert said...

I love this game! Mrs. Lori you always make it fun. Hunter I will beat you in South America if we can ever find the game!