Sunday, April 19, 2009

Field Trip to the UCLA Physics Department
















































































































Physics lab at UCLA

By Kyle

 

It started eating lunch in a nice garden at UCLA, but when I entered the physics lab my mind started asking a million questions all at once. What made the globe float in mid air with nothing holding it up? What made your hair stand on end when you touched that iron ball?  What made the five metronomes start ticking in sink? Now I know thanks to the time and effort of our friend Gueorgui, a man how works at the lab. I had an indescribable amount of fun and I hope to return as soon as possible.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UCLA PHYSICS LAB! This was probably one of the most fun and informative field trips I have ever been on. Everything somehow seemed to be filled with life over there, five metronomes started at different times all coming into the same time, hundreds of thousands of volts lighting up fluorescent light bulbs and coursing through our bodies, even a floating globe! Very fun.

Blake J said...

this is tite

Jonathan said...

That was a fun feild trip, except for the fact that it was at UCLA dare i even spell that word!

Robert said...

that was soooooo much fun. thanks Gueorgui and Kaitlin for an amazing day

kyle Judy said...

Katy is my sister